Visa / Residence Permit

There has been a recent change in immigration law and new procedures are necessary for health insurance and residence permit. Although most of you could stay in Turkey for up to 90 days without a visa, this is not the case if you are an Erasmus student. The immigration office recommends all exchange students to come with proper visas.
Here are the steps for Erasmus students: 
  • All Erasmus students need to get a consular visa from a Turkish mission in their own countries. 
  • When you come to Bursa, you will apply for a residence permit at the foreigner's office.
The residence permit application is now online (e-ikamet) and you can submit your application here:
Please also refer to Health Insurance.
13/07/2015 11:08:59